navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hiatus

It's only been 2 months, no big deal.

A lot happened. Including MY birthday on the 26th. I turned 23 years old and I had a WONDERFUL birthday thanks to Mark and the fam. We celebrated on Sunday while Dana & Ryan were here with their kiddies and my grandma Phylis was there too! My mom made my favorite dinner...steak and potatoes.

Here we are after enjoying it.

Mark did a really good job of taking pictures. So there will be lots of them.


Me & the kiddies before opening presents



Marshall obviously helped me open everything


Apparently he didn't like your card, Stacey. But that's okay because I did!



Mark spoils me. But I love it.


Thank you mom for making a delicious funfetti cake!





Fun shot!


On Monday, my actual birthday, I went to work so that was fun. And wrote a paper. After that though Mark took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant. Texas Roadhouse. Yes that's right, steak and potatoes 2 days in a row. It was awesome.

Thank to everyone for their birthday wishes! It was a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I love how Marshall looks absolutely disgusted by that card. Hilarious. Also, I thought you turned 24. Oops! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...