I definitely need to get back into the blogging habit. Let's start with Halloween.
I was very sick the week leading up to Halloween so I hadn't put any thought into it at all. But come Monday, I felt so much better and really wanted to dress up for no reason. So I did. I was obviously a blonde Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Mark dressed as some obscure Cubs fan who ruined their chances of winning the world series, Steve Bartman if you want to google it.
Anyways, we just hung out at my parents house on Halloween to see the niece and nephews in their costumes. Plus, I had a paper to write so I got dressed up and sat at my computer most the night (without much writing getting done).
All in all, it was a fun holiday, but I am SO excited for the upcoming holidays I can hardly stand it.
Frankenstein's monster, SuperGirl and a Werewolf








0 comments:
Post a Comment