navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, December 16, 2011

New things

Well, I'm bored. Mark is working, as usual. He works ridiculous hours and so I get bored sometimes. Boredom leads to blogging. 

I wanted to show off the advent calendar my mom made for me. She worked on these for months and made one for every child and their families. It turned out super cute and definitely adds a lot of Christmas spirit to our house. 



In fact, my niece Sadie loves it so much she's drew me a calendar and told me to put it up after New Years because it counts down to Valentine's. How thoughtful!


On the Christmas note, I love having a Christmas tree around. I kind of wish I could leave it up all year. 



 He's so funny.


 We have another new item in our house. I got this tv from my work. We did a gift exchange and they were all awesome gifts and I ended up with this new tv, which I completely wanted because as you can see from our old tv on the ground, that we needed it.


It took all our strength, at least mine, to move the old tv from the 3 foot high tv stand to the ground, that thing weighs a ton. 

And lastly, I am done with school. Forever. Ah, freedom! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm stalking you from Facebook, do not be afraid. Your blog is so cute! And congrats being done with school! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sister on being done with school FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing school, such a relief! Now have a baby or something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...