Yes, yes I am an incredibly slow DIYer but at least I always have good intentions. I probably shouldn't mention anything about my projects til they are done, since it takes me like a month to even get started.
But oh well, here is the mini-dresser in all it's glory.
And for fun, to see the other colors that are or will be in the room someday.
And yes, the bottom drawer pull is crooked. So what. It's not perfect, but it's mine. I'll fix it another day, or maybe not. Other than that, I love it and am really happy with how it turned out.
Just a reminder, this is where I got all the info on how to do this. I copied everything, down to the color. Even though it doesn't look like it.









Love it!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it too!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! way to go~
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to visit and see all the fun finished projects. You are very creative! You go girl!
ReplyDelete