Well I guess we are back to real life/my new life. Mark went back to school this week. I was extremely lucky to have Mark at home for the first 6 weeks of Griffin's life. I'll admit I was nervous for him to be gone all day. Granted, it's only been a few days, but so far so good - I think we'll be okay. Although I have already been to Target and spent way more than planned (as usual) and it's only been 3 days of being home alone. And I've watched A LOT of tv. So any recommendations for good shows will be gladly accepted.
These pictures are totally random, just things we've been up to in the last 6 weeks.
Griffin's first sponge bath - He was not a fan then, but once his umbilical cord fell off, he loves them!
Just a few days old - I can't believe how dark his hair is here, it's lightened so much
His 'googeley' eyes as his cousins like to call them before he could focus
Just living up to his future love of baseball ;)
One month pictures - I couldn't choose just one! I plan to take them all by the giraffe for growth comparison
He loves to be outside. This was during a storm (which I hate) but I just couldn't resist
One of his tricks. Whenever we pick him up he grabs for whatever he can get and holds on tight.
We took Griff to visit BYU, he loved it of course
And hanging out with cousins at the new Bean Museum
Just the cutest sleepy face
And how many SF Giants items can you get on one small baby? A lot apparently
He rolled over!
We sure love the little guy!











He was so little when you were giving him a sponge bath. I can't believe how quickly he has grown. I miss him!
ReplyDeleteYou should binge watch Battlestar Galactica. I know it seems lame but it is so so good. Dana, Devry, Lacy, and Ashley will back me up on this. Congratulations to Griffin for rolling over and being adorable. Bring him over some more.
ReplyDeleteP.s. I have BSG on Bluray and you are welcome to borrow it. It is also on Netflix.
Oh my goodness, I can't get enough! He is absolutely darling. I need to meet him! It is so fun to see what your "new" life is like now.
ReplyDelete