navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, September 12, 2014

Griffin's Nursery

I took pictures of the second place Mark and I lived and put them on the blog, not the first or third, just second. And I love looking back on them so I will do that with our fourth (current) home. And we will start with the nursery because it's the best!

The view from the door. It's a small room but we fit it all in there. Originally I didn't have the ottoman to save on floor space, but after just a week or two I decided it was a necessity.
I made the curtains, crib skirt and mobile 

The first thing I bought was that print that didn't actually photograph well, but Mark and I loved it immediately. 

Mark's favorite children's book is Where The Wild Things Are, so naturally we had to have this pillow

The other side of the room - Mark graciously stained and painted that dresser for me
 
Detail shots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...