navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Celebrations

We had a great first anniversary. First it started with me trying to take a picture of us with self timer before we left. I had a little trouble.

For some reason it was set for like a 1 second delay, so I couldn't get in the picture fast enough.


But eventually, I figured out how to change it and got myself in the picture, posing and everything.


But then it just kept taking pictures, so Mark had fun posing - I have 10 pics with him going crazy. But I'll just post one.

And now on to the celebrations...Mark planned for us to go see A Tale of Two Cities at the Hale Center Theater in SLC. The play was pretty spectacular and we really enjoyed it.

Afterwards, we went to dinner at the most delicious Italian restaurant - You know it's good when both the salad and pasta are served on a plate that is completely covered with a layer of parmesan cheese.

We spent the night at the Little America hotel, which is where we went after our wedding.

Another self-timer pic in the hotel
Then Sunday, our actual anniversary, we headed back down to Provo and went to church to teach our little primary children. After that, Mark went home teaching. It was all very romantic.

After all that, we broke into our wedding cake. I felt like it was weird to eat a year old cake, but it tasted just as delicious as it did last year.


And what a happy anniversary for me!
Don't I have the sweetest husband?
Don't know how he'll continue to outdo himself every year. Guess we'll find out.

3 comments:

  1. Wowee Spoiled girl!! Happy Aniversary guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute and little! i love it. good to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...