Hello everyone,
Good news and bad news....Good--BYU basketball is in the sweet sixteen for the first time in 30 years. Bad--we have class during the game.
I've done a great deal of meditating on the issue. On one hand this material is fascinating, exhilarating, and extremely important. On the other, who really wants to be in class tomorrow afternoon?
Here's a compromise--send the TA a short paragraph response to the reading and we'll just forget about meeting together tomorrow night. This will count as your quiz. Does that sound ok? if not let me know and I will be happy to go over the content with you in person.
WONDERFUL! I dread this class so much. Thursdays from 4 - 6:30 pm, who does want to be in class then? So if basketball is what it takes to cancel class, I'll take it. Big thanks to Jimmer.






that is classic...it would totally get me invested in jimmer mania as well!
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl. You have your values prioritized.
ReplyDeletenow you can watch Wizards of Waverly place during that time, I mean watch the game!
ReplyDelete