navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Fire

We're kinda obsessed with our new backyard and our new toy, the fire pit. We've already had three friendly fires, first with Devyn & Jason, then with Jax and some of our friends and this past Sat we had the fam over for some hot dogs and s'mores.

Unfortunately it rained on us. But we were still able to get our dogs roasted and just ate inside.

The boys sticking it out in the rain


Marshall LOVED it, rain and all

Before

After






The Perfect Marshmallows

The guy who roasted them

enjoying them
Then we found my old toys

And watched some puppy videos to keep them happy

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for some Marshall of my very own in 4 days. Also, I love how you can tell Mark is paranoid that Marshall is going to burn himself. Also, I love smores and I'm jealous of the family fire fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY we had so much fun!!!! did you ever get an Ax???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...