navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

my cute new apartment

Since I am so happy in our new place I wanted to show if off. That's all.








4 comments:

  1. love it...also, will you make me a banner to go with my blog since i know you are bored? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new place!! Sure wish we could come over for some roasting! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this place have a dryer in the kitchen? And accross the street from a Catholic Church? If so, me and Clint were going to live there... weird. We were on the way to sign the contract and our land lords now called us and told us that our apartment we live in now was avalible. So we decided to not get your apartment. I really loved it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tava, that's insane! It's totally the same apartment, or one of these duplexes! We should have been neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...