navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Yes, I am going backwards. But Christmas Eve with the Arnett's is one of my favorite Christmas traditions so it needs to be documented. 

It was very generous of my cousin Mackenzie to host the wild bunch at her lovely home.

We spent the evening enjoying long lost cousin time and delicious foods. 







All the great-grandkids got to participate and present the nativity scene. Of course it was nice and reverent only for a minute but it was a lot of fun.


 Marshall would not participate, instead he sat on the sidelines eating a fake pretzel

 Asher only participated if he could keep his plate of chips with him

And somehow, in the end, Jax ended up looking like a Babushka. 

Afterwards, we had a talent show. Some of the talents included:

Counting in Spanish 

 Some seriously serious dance moves

 Attempting to speak Chinese

 And many many more.



Here are the spectators relishing in the fine talents of the Arnett's



It was a great night and a perfect way to spend Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the dance moves shared and I'm still so sad I missed it and missed it all. :( Thanks for the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...