navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year

So I titled this post "A new year" but in my head I'm singing "A new day has come" by Celine of course.

New Years is, in my books, a very underwhelming holiday. But it's nice to have another reason to spend time with family, which is what Mark and I did. Cam and Ashley had left by New Years, so we almost got to be with everyone.

As usual, we started it out with a delicious dinner. 


We had our New Year hats and noise makers going all night. Mostly due to children.



Some adults are like children sometimes 

 The rest of the night we spent playing lots of games and just hanging out.


It got a little late for some of us



 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 Blinded by the light

Let's see what 2012 brings to the Wagner's! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy we can be blogging friends...you guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS how is your header so cute?? Teach me oh teach me the ways.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...