Another long time ago, we had some visitors! Some of Mark's family - Susan, Craig, Kim & Eli - came for one of Paige's concert. It was a short trip but it was nice to catch up and especially nice to see this little guy.
Eli had just woken up from a nap and was willing to cuddle with anyone, so naturally I made that person be me. He is too sweet.
A not so long time ago, Marshall decided he wanted to venture over to our house. So I took him because I'm a sucker. The first thing he says when we walk in the door? "Inna take a bath" (I want to take a bath). So that's what he did. After his bath he watched a little Phineas & Ferb and went home.
Even though I look mad, I'm not gonna lie, the show was pretty funny










Love this! I totally forgot about that! so sweet! We are coming to town next week(a week from Friday) and will be staying for about a week...so plan on spending some time with us. :)
ReplyDelete