navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, March 30, 2012

2 Year Celebrations

 On Saturday, Mark and I decided to celebrate our 2 years of marriage by going on a picnic! We got some sandwiches from Which Wich and threw in some chips, fruit, dessert and glass bottled rootbeers and were set.

Here we are after 2 lovely years of wedded bliss (not the greatest pic of me, but I'll take what I can get)

Finally a reason to use this adorable basket I bought at the farmer's market like a year ago. 

Yummy chicken pesto sandwich

Mark peeling a clementine for me because I don't like to - isn't that true love?

Self timer picture off of the picnic basket - just a little too close, but we sure tried.


Later that evening, we went mini golfing (one of Mark's favorite pastimes) with our newly purchased pass of all passes - I think we'll be there a lot. After mini golf, we went to Shoots for dinner. It was delicious. I would say it was pretty close to a perfect day. Mark and I are looking to buy some bikes for ourselves as our anniversary gifts. I have found mine, but Mark is still on the hunt. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...