navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Additions

Mark and I have made a new addition to our bookshelf and our family. 


We bought a couple of fish today and I have really started bonding with them. This may be because I accidentally dropped my fish in the sink while trying to put it in the bowl so we've already pulled through some tough times. 

We each picked one out and I named my fish Luna and then Mark named his Pop; LunaPop after a delicious ice cream place we went to in North Carolina. 

I like this picture with the flash off because Mark's fish is totally still and my fish is a complete blur because she's a spaz and has almost jumped out like 3 times already. 

And with the flash you can see my pretty pink fish and Mark's very shiny fish.  

I keep making comments to Mark about them (mostly because I'm really worried that I scarred my fish with the whole sink incident and that she's going to die because of it) and he always responds with "Oh yeah, I forgot about them" 

Obviously we didn't invest a lot of money or time as they are currently in a vase so who knows how long they'll be with us. But at least I'm enjoying them for now. 



2 comments:

  1. so cute! I love it! I also love your new background... so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new blog layout is ADORABLE! I love love LOVE it. We need to catch up and go for dinner soon?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...