navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, April 13, 2012

Grad Announcement



Graduation is just one week away now. Some of you will be receiving one of these little diddies in the mail (although technically I haven't sent them out yet - woops). But I thought I'd post it up here for the world to see. Since, you know, I did design it and all. Usually I'm very modern in design, but for this I decided to go a little more traditional. 

What I want to and should be blogging about though is our new bikes because I LOVE them, but I'm too lazy to go snap some photos of them even though my bike is actually the cutest thing. Hopefully I'll work up the energy this weekend. 

Next thing, that kind of goes along with the graduation announcements: I got a new job! I am the new junior graphic designer at a real estate agency (I made up that title - I don't know what my title is officially, but that seems to fit) I applied on Tuesday, interviewed on Wednesday, and started on Thursday. So I've only had 2 days so far but I think it's going to be great! 

That is all. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the announcements and congratulations on your collective graduations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Congratulations on the new job, the fish and graduation...not necessarily in that order! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...