navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, April 15, 2012

I want to ride my bicycle


I'm pretty obsessed with my new bike. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it as I hadn't ridden a bike since I was about 11 probably.  I bought it from a family friend in and they were so nice to even deliver it to me. And Mark got his bike off the KSL listings and got a steal of a deal! So we're pretty happy. 


Luckily they just barely fit in our little shed full of so much junk. 


 My precious cruiser - Obviously I decked it out with bell and basket and all. I think I should constantly have a bouquet of flowers in the basket and I'd be set. 


 Mark's not as cute, but equally awesome road bike. 


He's really happy with it and we've enjoyed many bike ride's already. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...