navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, July 13, 2012

Wagner Family Reunion 2012

We spent last week at BYU's Aspen Grove with the Wagner's. It was lots and lots of fun. I definitely tried new things and stepped out of my comfort zone with all the outdoors and sport activities. I also spent time relaxing at the pool and reading Harry Potter, which is totally in my comfort zone. 

Susan and I signed up for a badminton tournament. That was really the extent of me joining in any sports.

Spectators

 We won 2 games (1 by forfeit, shh)

And this pic is too cute not to post. 


Every evening there were different types of family activities The following pictures are from the Family Follies (I think) where each family competed against each other. It was all in good fun though.





Here was our view the entire time. So beautiful

A Wagner group walking up the hill we had to walk up at least 1,230 times a day to get to our cabins.




Mark and I hiked to Stewart Falls and Paul was waiting there for us, he had hiked up with Kreg & Anna just a little bit earlier. 



At the camp, we also made pottery on the wheel even - now we still need to get them fired, know of any places? I really enjoyed that. We played lots of board and card games. Ate BYU creamery ice cream. Watched a lot of tournaments. And just in general had a good time hanging out with family. 

We did venture to the Provo river on the rainy day (woops) to go fishing. My first time fishing ever. I liked it, I could do it again without the rain. 



Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Wagner for organizing such a fun week for everyone to spend together. I definitely got to know aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. a lot better! 



1 comment:

  1. It really was am awesome time. It was so good to see you and spend time with you guys. I just hate being back to real life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...