navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, July 13, 2012

Shep

Ya, so I haven't blogged in a long time. Oh well.

But I did miss probably one of the best days of the year so far. My sister and her family were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on June 6th. It was such a beautiful day. See below.


Mark and I were so happy to be apart of that day. Again see below. 




It really was a day unlike any other. I had never felt such a sweet spirit witnessing this family being sealed for eternity. Jax and Ty were to die for, they were so cute. And Danny was handsome as ever and Stacey looked beautiful!



Thanks Shepherds, for letting us share that special day with you! We will never forget it. 

And just because, this is from the dinner after. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...