This is a little excerpt from an email I received yesterday:
Yeah, that's right. My life's dream (since they announced Newsies on Broadway) is coming true! I could not be more excited! Only some of you out there understand my deep love for Jack and Spot and my deep hatred for Davey and his sister, Sarah.
Go ahead and visit the site and watch all the clips you possibly can.
After that watch 2 of my favorite scenes from the movie - really the whole movie is my favorite scene. Ugh it's hard to choose.
And don't worry, I am totally mentally prepared for the differences between the movie and the play. I have listend to the broadway soundtrack and am well aware that there had to be plot changes, etc.
I guess I should mention that my mom is taking all the girls to NYC in September, which is when this life dream will be fulfilled. Not only are we seeing Newsies, we have Wicked tickets too (my current fave - Newsies might knock it out of #1 but we'll see). My next life's dream is to go to a Jimmy Fallon taping, so I'm hoping we can check that off this trip too. I'm SO EXCITED! Thanks Mom for the tickets!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment