navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summerfest Success


All my hype about Summerfest was not an exaggeration and it totally lived up to it! Mark and I joined Stacey and our 3 nieces and nephews this year and spent most our time watching the kiddos enjoy themselves. But I didn't mind. I just like being there and of course eating some carnival food. I did however force Stacey to ride the Zipper with me and it was SO SCARY! I ride the zipper annually and I have never been more frightened by it. Totally worth it though. And a pleasant surprise Saturday night was being able to see the fireworks from our house! 

Summerfest gets me so excited for the Fourth of July - one of my top favorite holidays! I am so ready to change my phone's ringtone to Martina McBride's "Let Freedom Ring" so I can hear it daily. Too early? Eh, I don't really care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...