Currently we are having some unwelcome guests. The birds are the predators and we are the prey. The past few days every time we open the front door these birds will just fly in circles around the door so we can't get out. Yes, I used the back door all day today. I'm scared of them.
They have built a nest, not one but two times on top of our porch light. We knocked it down yesterday (no eggs were in it) and came home from work today and there it was again.
This one stands guard
This is after we knocked it down again
They were not amused it was gone, they were chirping like crazy to each other, and I don't know if I'm just paranoid but it sounded like they want revenge.
Mark and I hid around the corner with our defenses.
I can still hear them outside, sounds like they are still flying in circles because the chirp goes from quiet to loud, quiet to loud.
I really hope they get the message that we are not welcoming hosts. Please find a new home, maybe in a tree or something.






0 comments:
Post a Comment