navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life Lately

Just some snapshots of life the last week.

Festival of Trees with Kreg, Anna & kids

Getting my hair did, and Marshall too

Christmas lights, music, presents. Love it all.

And some regretted non-purchases


And babysitting this lil thug. Who was not happy that night. Not one bit. 


Not a lot going on, Mark just keeps on studying. He's getting anxious for his 3 weeks off. And I'm getting jealous. 

I wish I had some good stories to share. I'm trying my hardest to think, but nothing is coming. Oh I saw a some kid get arrested in Wal-Mart the other day. Of course I was making a late night run, and saw some cops looking serious and then this kid just wandering around. Of course we were all walking out of the store at the exact same moment. I felt just a tad awkward. And thats all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mal!! Aunt Cathy likes to read your posts! We miss hanging out! Hope we can see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...