navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break

Oh where have I been you ask? Nowhere. Just home alone while Mark was in sunny AZ. 

Mark had a mini spring break so he and my dad drove down to Arizona to hang out with my brother and fam and of course catch some spring training baseball games. If you can't tell from the pictures they had tons of fun! 

The boys did some projects around the house (I hear there were multiple, multiple trips to Home Depot - more than 10?) went to some games, played some Mario and just lived the life. Yes, I'm jealous. 

All of these pis were stolen from FB from Mark, Cam and Ashley. 








And if you want to know what I was up to while I was all by my lonesome, here's a quick shot of our garage where I spent most of my time.

While I should be a lot closer to being finished, I couldn't move the heavy part of the table by myself so it remains completely untouched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...