![]() |
| image source |
A look inside through a crack in the door.
![]() |
| image source |
Anyway, I read this article probably 4 of 5 days ago and I thought it was interesting but didn't think too much of it after that. Then yesterday I was bored so I went and read all my New York posts because I like to relive that trip frequently and came across almost the exact same pic from our day in Spot Conlon territory (newsies reference). Look for yourself. Below is the photo I took.
I mean what are the odds? Looking at it now, it's like well duh the windows are blacked out, but I don't think I ever noticed that until reading the article. That's really all I got, but I thought it was the craziest coincidence! I wish I would have known then, I totally would have peeked through the door.








That is awesome!! Who would ever think that?? Love you, Aunt Cathy
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't we know this? Just one peek would have been worthwhile. well we have to go back!!!
ReplyDelete