navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lately

Well I was sick again this past week. With yet another sinus infection. Booooo. I was scared we would be having a repeat of two years ago for Valentine's day. But, I just finished my antibiotics and am mostly feeling better.

Clearly I am getting way too many sinus infections and I need to have my adenoids removed while inconspicuously getting a nose job ;) Thats a thing, a guy at my work told me his kids did it. And then when I was like YES thats what I need to do, I think he felt bad like he had somehow told me I needed a nose job. He didn't, I've always wanted a different nose. He kept walking by saying I looked great just the way I was the rest of the day haha, poor guy.

Anyway, onto other news - we have a NEW NIECE! Kreg and Anna welcomed their third child into the world about 5 days ago and sadly we have not been able to meet her yet due to the above situation. But from what I have seen in pics, she's a doll and we are so excited to have another niece! That makes 3 nieces and 10 nephews for us now.

OH and last thing, I am in charge of the Arnett family photo coming up and am looking for everyone's Utah county photographer recommendations. There are so many out there (especially here) that it's hard to sift through them all.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm totally with you on the nose job...I've been waiting to accidentally break my nose or have a deviated septum for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...