navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Titanic Dos

After reading this article about the Titanic II that is in the works for 2016, (Stacey, I bet you want to be on board - also did you hear about the exploding hot air balloon, another way you can't travel)  I was doing some googling and came across something I think is genius.


I mean with the vampire and zombie trends, how has this not been made? I would pay to see Jack Dawson again. I mean, Rose is due for some payback since she clearly could have scooted over to make room for him, or at least they could have taken turns on that door. Am I the only one who wants to see this? And the only one who thinks the real Titanic II is kind of setting itself up for something disastrous? 

And I guess since this blog is supposed to be about, you know, our lives. I did finish another mini project. Mark said I can't start any more, until I finish those that are in the works. So I finally filled all the other empty, hanging frames in the dining area. Huzzah! Now I can start on something else!

1 comment:

  1. hang hall pictures, paint kitchen table, fix up dresser in garage...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...