Mark's birthday was yesterday! Yay! He is the ripe old age of 27. He decided he wanted to go to Lagoon to celebrate. Which is what we did 4 years ago after we had only been dating a few weeks. Yes all this is on Instagram. But now it's on my blog too.
My dad asked me today when I was going to blog about Mark's birthday. Like it's been a long time coming? And he wasn't there? Whatever, here you go Pop-pop.
Newly dating
Married 3 years
As you can see, we had a great time at Lagoon. It was me, Mark, Stacey and Jax. We hit most of the big rides and also played a lot of games. And let me tell you, apparently going to an amusement park as an adult is exhausting. I still feel like I haven't quite recovered.
Yesterday, Mark's actual birthday, we went to church, then I baked a cake while Mark napped, then headed to my parents for dinner and cake & ice cream.
Here is all of Mark's loot. The wrapped ones are from me and everything else is from Marshall. Isn't he generous?
Note the remotes, they also came with the tv ;)
Happy birthday Marky Mark! I love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment