navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sleepless in Seattle

JK, I always sleep fine. I even slept great while in Seattle, thanks to a few naps. Oh, how I love naps.

Our trip to Seattle was documented via Instagram and FB but I thought I should give it a shout out on the blog too! 

My sister and her family moved to Seattle a few months ago. So naturally Mark and I had a great reason to go visit Seattle, neither of us had ever been and now we know someone there. 

The first day we got there we went straight from the airport to the city and onto a boat. It was really nice to do the harbor cruise right away because the rest of the time I could somewhat recognize things and know where we were. 


As you can see, I took lots of pics. It was all so pretty!

Here is Beckham with the toy he would always bring the in the car. The pirate ship! haha He would just hold it on his lab, so funny.

We went to Pike Place Market one day and enjoyed the hustle and bustle of that. I'm not really putting the pictures in any order. 

 So colorful!

The gum wall - ick

 Caught them actually throwing the fish around

Devry says every time she has been to Pike's, this Russian bakery has the longest lines, but this time it wasn't too bad so we were able to grab us some faux Russian pastries. I say faux because having lived 6 years in Russia, I can tell you that all of their desserts or pastries look delicious but are deceiving you because they always, inevitable taste like cardboard. This was not the case though. They were delightful!


We also hit up the Pacific Science Center, which I thought was really fun, especially with the kiddies!

And hit up The Root Beer Store, which is exactly what it sounds. Just a place that sells all sorts of Root Beer and other rare sodas. 

One of my favorite things we did was eat at the restaurant on top of the Space Needle. It's definitely spendy, but an awesome experience. The restaurant spins while you eat; it takes about 45 mins to make a full rotation. So we got there a little before our reservation to go to the observation deck, this was at like 7:30 ish, then we ate while the sun set and went back out to see Seattle at night! So cool! And also, the food was totally worth it too!



I tried to use photos that didn't make it to Instagram, so I may have missed stuff. We had so much fun just hanging out and trying to win over Beckham and Asher (successfully, I might add). Thanks so much for hosting us DelHoyo family! It was a great trip!




2 comments:

  1. I love this but I think you missed a few highlights...lunch at red Robin, topless lady at Pike place and of course the car accident!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...