Remember last year on my birthday how our good friend had a baby and named her Mallory?
Well we teamed up and threw a Double Mallory birthday party on Saturday! Which was awesome because I was sick on my actual birthday so it was nice that we got to celebrate a couple days later when I was feeling up to it.
It was a lot of fun to share it with sweet baby Mallory who was turning 1 and all our families.
The right side were baby Mallory's gifts, left was mine. Haha! As it should be. (also more showed up)
Mark had a little photoshoot with me before the party officially started.
Mallory Squared
Ty tried to pretend it was his birthday, always needs to be center of attention - like mother like son.
I love opening gifts with nieces and nephews. They basically do all the work for you. Luckily I'm not claustrophobic ;)
Then it was baby Mallory's turn. We kept the kid crowd away for her benefit.
SMASH CAKE! She loved playing with it, but anytime she got actual cake in her mouth she would spit it out. haha!
And just because.
Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate! It was a great 25th birthday!! And special thanks to Baby Mallory for sharing her day with me!






0 comments:
Post a Comment