navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, December 17, 2013

October & November

So I guess I will blog every few months now. I still like to update it though, because I like looking back at old posts. Last time I blogged was about my birthday so I figure I should cover the months of October & November. It's hard now because most of these pics are from Instagram or other social medias so I feel like it's been covered. Eh, read at your own risk. 

In Oct. my sweet niece Sadie Rose was baptized! She looked like a little princess.


I also finally finished redoing this dresser that had been in our garage waiting for almost a year. Woohoo! I do love how it turned out!

Obviously, we celebrated Halloween! Mark and I love dressing up even if we don't do anything. It just doesn't feel like Halloween without a costume.

This one is ongoing. My nephew Marshall goes to preschool in the building right next to my office, so 3 times a week, he forces his mom to visit me. He likes to do his "work" sometimes under my desk. What a weirdy. 

We enjoyed a sunny Thanksgiving in St. George with the Baumgarten's. It was a lot of fun to finally get to know more of the family. I hadn't spent a lot of time with the Baumgartens before Thanksgiving weekend. 

Mark and the brother's in the fam all grew a mustache for my dad's mustache themed retirement party. I won't lie, I'm glad thats over. 

But it was a great party to celebrate my dad's 34 years at The Church. Now my parents are headed to Spain in about a month! crazy!

Mark and I have made the Festival of Trees a fun tradition of ours. We love it! I love the scones the most! 

And lastly, we went to a fancy dinner/dance party with Mark's fellow dental school students. It was lots of fun and especially fun for a reason to dress up!

And apparently thats it, or at least that's what was documented via my phone! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...