Tuesday, December 24, 2013
2013 In Review
I generally like to review our year, but this year kind of feels like we didn't have much going on until the end. Oh well. Still a good way to look back.
January - In typical January fashion, I spent the month sick with multiple sinus infections. Mark got back into the grove of things with school. Our nephew Jaxson was baptized a member of the Church!
February - Our niece Cora was born! And apparently nothing else.
March - I finally finished painting my freaking dining room table. Let me just say, I'm still in love with the color of it. Mark and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary!
April - All of the Wagner clan was in town and we took some lovely family photos. I went to Bear Lake with my family for baby Mallory's blessing, and sadly Mark just had to stay home and study. My dear grandma Phyllis passed away this month as well.
May - We threw my mom a lovely and slightly early 60th birthday party!
June - Mark and I went back to Aspen Grove for the Arnett reunion. We also took Arnett family photos. So yes, we have 2 updated family photos except not for long, Mark and I ruined that :)
July - Celebrated the Fourth of July with a breakfast and barbecue. Went to Silver Lake with Kreg & Anna and kids. Mark requested a trip to Lagoon for his birthday - Jaxson, Stacey and I accompanied him gladly! And our SEATTLE trip! That was so much fun!
August - Kind of uneventful except we went to The National concert which is Mark's favorite band ever.
September - My car broke down. Again. I took a cousin dream come true road trip to Las Vegas to see the Backstreet Boys! Seriously, dream. come. true. We celebrated a double Mallory birthday in style!
October - Really just Halloween
November - Found out we were expecting! Mark and I are so excited to soon be parents; we could not be more thrilled! My niece Sadie was baptized. And we spent a lovely Thanksgiving in St. George with the Baumgartens.
December - Mark and I continued our tradition of going to the Festival of Trees. We threw a mustache themed party for Larry's retirement party. And last but not least, we announced that we are having a baby to our friends and family (and now the blog)!!
Overall, it has been a great year and we are so excited for the wonderful things and baby to come next year!
Labels:
Baby,
Family,
Mark,
Tradition,
Year in Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Beautiful card!! And congrats!! So exciting!
ReplyDelete