Last Saturday, Mark's baby sister (I like that I can call her that since I'm the baby in my family) GOT MARRIED! I was lucky enough to be able to fly to California for the wedding.
One of my doctors was a little hesitant, but one of them said go for it, so thats who we listened to. I would have been so sad had I missed all the fun. Although once on the plane, my feet swelled to the size of my head and they really never went down until Monday when I slept all day.
Anyway, Paige and Sam were sealed in the Oakland Temple - which was my first wedding there, all of Mark's siblings were married there except him. It was absolutely gorgeous there! It has the most incredible views as seen on my instagram. The sealing was beautiful and we are so happy for the newlyweds!
And now for pictures while waiting for Paige & Sam to come out
Very sunny selfie with the view
Girls in lace dresses
Silly silly boys
The Lloyd's!
The Paul & Susan Wagner Fam
Sisters
Paige was the most gorgeous bride
The reception was absolutely perfect! It was so beautifully decorated and no detail was too small. I took a lot of pics of the decor mostly. It was too pretty not to.
I am really glad I was able to be there to celebrate with everyone, even if it was slightly more exhausting than I was expecting it to be. And I'm glad I didn't have a baby on the plane! Now that we got past that, this baby is more than welcome to join us any day :)
Congrats Paige & Sam!






I'm so glad you were able to come to the wedding. It just wouldn't have been the same without you. Thanks for all the pictures you posted. I didn't take any pictures so am grateful for the ones you took!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing. I love seeing more of what you two are up to!
ReplyDelete