The ladies at my work threw me the cutest vintage baseball themed baby shower! They know how much Mark loves baseball, specifically the SF Giants and they incorporated that into the theme - how sweet!
I actually only took pics right before the shower started of the cute decor. But it was a great shower and tons of coworkers took time from their busy schedule to be there! It was so fun! Mark was shocked at the amount of gifts I came home with. I believe his exact words were "People really like you at work huh?" Like he was surprised? Rude!
My nephew saw this invite on my fridge and thought it was a real ticket - legit!
They ran with the theme! I loved all the baseball food
Notice the Baby Ruths ;)
My coworker made these adorable cupcakes and yes I ate one, I had to!
Thank you to Erica, Natalie, Cindy and everyone else for such a great time!






0 comments:
Post a Comment