This last weekend I was thrown the most perfect baby shower by my aunts, cousins and sisters! It was amazingly cute and I was so spoiled by all those that came! Baby showers are so much fun!
My aunt Joyce was kind enough to host it at her house. All the detail that went into it was amazing! Baby Griffin and I LOVED it!
Obviously I had a blast opening the gifts! We are seriously set for this baby! We really don't need to get much else.
Thank you to all those that helped with food, decorations, etc! And thank you to everyone that came to support me and this baby boy! We are beyond grateful!
You'll have to ask Stacey why she thinks its a good idea to crouch and take a picture from below (no bueno of me - Tava and Cash look adorable)






You have had the cutest baby showers! So sad that I missed it!
ReplyDelete