navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Monday, October 27, 2014

4 Months

 Height: 24.5 inches (20th%)  |  Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz (2nd%)  |  Head: 16.75 (76th%)

My handsome boy! 

Griffin at 4 months: He is still very happy and content. He is super skinny and the only pants I have found to fit him are the newborn ones from Target - I can't remember the brand. But now they are floods so thats fun. He found his feet a few weeks ago and loves to suck on them. He can't really wear socks when he's just playing because he will just soak them. We stopped swaddling about a month ago. He is rolling over both back to belly and belly to back. So he now likes to sleep on his side it seems. He can sleep through the night, but only a couple days in a row and then he likes to mix it up. But when he does he will sleep from 7 pm to 8 or 9 am - those days are heaven! He loves to squeal and babble! When he is happy he will just squeal and flail his arms and legs about. Oh and drool, he is big drooler. He likes to take his binky out of his mouth and then try to get it back in - he's only gotten lucky there a couple of times. I've caught him sucking his thumb a few times now while he's sleeping. He does not like church - he is generally a very easy baby to take places, restaurants, shopping, etc. but not church. And although he looks like his hair is thinning in the picture above, it's really just lightened a lot. His hair has a ton of volume and will not lay flat - Mark refers to it as Kramer hair which is funny but really he totally has Mark's hair. And a whole lot more... 

We sure love the little guy! He is going on his first plane ride in just a few days and let me just tell you since it will just be me and him, yes I am nervous, but I know we will survive ;) Tips are still welcome!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting SO big! I can't wait to get our boys together and hang out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...