navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, December 7, 2014

5 Months Old


Griffin at 5 months: He is still my happy boy! He loves to play. He constantly has a toy or is struggling to reach one. He is moving so much now. If I leave the room for a minute, I come back and he's like 5 feet away from where I left him - mostly rolling but some scooting too. I think in general his sleeping is getting better. He will still have a rough night here or there, but not near as frequently. We got him a bouncer as an early Christmas gift (to him and me) because he loves to stand. He also loves spitting. If ever I want to get him to smile, all I have to do is spit my tongue at him. He thinks it's the best, he loves to copy it too. We gave him some rice cereal just yesterday - I couldn't quite tell how he felt about it. He didn't turn away and kind of just let me keep feeding him but I don't think he was super into it. He is still very skinny, hasn't seem to have done a ton of growing recently, he might just be a slow grower - is that a thing? Basically he's the best and we love him to pieces. 


I was eating something and he just stared at me like this the whole time, thats why I thought he might like some solids
Bad picture, but he does the cutest smile with his tongue out all the time
At the Festival of Trees


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...