This "photoshoot" was a tough one. For the last couple of weeks, Griffin has definitely been cranky. I'm really hoping he's teething so that there is at least a reason. And by cranky, I just mean he's not happy ALL the time like he usually is. So it's not so bad. He is sitting up now so he had to lower his crib. He likes bath time so much more now that he sits up, he will just sit and splash all day. The only time he tries to pull himself up is in the bathtub though. He is blabbing all the time, saying dadas, babas and some mamas and gagas. He is a great eater! He eats a ton and will eat anything we give him. He does not take a binky at all. He sleeps through the night finally and usually sleeps 12-14 hours. His naps are getting better, but they just aren't consistent. Some days he will nap great and then the next awful. But at least his nighttime sleep is consistent. Still in his same size clothes, haven't had to buy anything new which makes me a little sad actually. I love shopping for him! He is still just as busy as ever and loves to explore everything. We love him more and more each day! His little personality is just so fun!







I love him! He is the BEST and fastest eater ever, I would say from my observation :)
ReplyDeleteHe's super cute. I'm hoping my baby won't be into the binky when she's older...I have an aversion to kids walking around with binkies trying to talk. (Watch that be my child in a year...)
ReplyDelete