![]() |
| Height: 27 in (7th%) | Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz (6th%) | Head: 18 in (72nd%) |
I officially missed Griffin's 8 month update. Hopefully he'll forgive me. Sometime between 8 and 9 months Griffey started having a hard time sleeping at night. I haven't been able to figure out if it's teething or growing or what. But I think he is getting over this little phase soon (or at least I'm hopeful). He pulls himself up now onto anything and everything, that is pretty much his favorite thing to do. He is eating a lot more table food and is getting pretty good at feeding himself. He officially graduated from army crawling to crawling; except that he crawls on his right knee and then on his left foot only. It's pretty funny. Little boy still has no teeth. He is saying mamas, dadas, babas, and just babbling all the time. He is wearing 0-6 month clothes basically, depending on the brand. He climbs up our 3 stairs, but not down yet. He will chase a plastic cup around the house all day, every day. Seriously, he loves that thing. And we took him swimming for the first time today and he loved it! He is a very active boy, always moving and playing. And we love him more and more each day!








0 comments:
Post a Comment