My mom and I went and picked out some fabric on Memorial day. Even though my couches are like dark forest green (bought of craigslist for super cheap), I had to have bright colors for the family room. We found the cutest fabric, and on Saturday my mom sewed them for me.
She did try and teach me, and I watched with interest and even whip stitched (I think that's what she called it) closed one of them, but by the time I had done my one, she had basically finished the rest. She also made a table runner for the coffee table with the extra fabric. I love them all! They brighten up the room so much.
Here you can see Mark reading with fascination about the upcoming Wagner Family Reunion!
Again, this is all that's really exciting. Mark's test is coming up in 9 days. He has been studying so hard and is so dedicated - I know he's going to do great but it will be nice when we don't have to stress over it anymore. And I'm still turning out stories for the grand BYU daily paper. Can't get much better than that - only 11 more days for me! Huzzah! After that we have so many fun things to look forward to...
Going to Alabama with the Wagners for America Junior Miss - Mark's little sister is competing as Califonia's Junior Miss, how cool is that!?
Then to Idaho Falls for the Fourth of July with some Arnetts
Immediately following is the Wagner Family Reunion in Idaho/Yellowstone
Trips to Seven Peaks of course - maybe an Arnett family reunion? Still waiting on that one
And finally, we'll be going on our honeymoon! A cruise to the Mexican Riviera - Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta
Busy, busy summer!






hopefully we will make it to the wagner family reunion! I would love to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteMallory! I'm indiscreetly blogstalking you...and I love your pillows. And I'm adding you to my bloglist right....now. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pillows and you are a lucky girl to have me your mother willing to help you. Someday you will have the privilege of helping your daughter. I can't believe I am helping my youngest child set up her first home!
ReplyDeletei love the pillows!
ReplyDelete