We ventured all the way to Orem for Memorial Day
We had a lunch barbeque around 1 because Dana & Ryan had to head back up to Idaho Falls sooner rather than later.
There's not much to tell. It was delicious and I had no role in that. But Mark had fun building things with the kids. And Marshall had fun spitting up a lot.
Mark and I almost took my dad up on his 1000 offers to spend the night since one of their beds recently opened up with Stacey & Danny in Ohio for the summer. But then we decided we could make the 20 minute drive home and sleep in our own bed.
We had a lunch barbeque around 1 because Dana & Ryan had to head back up to Idaho Falls sooner rather than later.
There's not much to tell. It was delicious and I had no role in that. But Mark had fun building things with the kids. And Marshall had fun spitting up a lot.
Mark and I almost took my dad up on his 1000 offers to spend the night since one of their beds recently opened up with Stacey & Danny in Ohio for the summer. But then we decided we could make the 20 minute drive home and sleep in our own bed.
And now just pictures!






0 comments:
Post a Comment