navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lemi Shine


This little product has brought many smiles to my face. Our dishes have had so much gross buildup and residue and whatnot, especially because they are black you could see it so well and I hated it. After researching on the interweb, everybody raved about this product found at Wal-mart, so I went out and got it for myself.
They had good reason to rave. I've only used it once but my dishes came out completely clear and so shiny and so black! That makes for a happy Mallory!

On a completely different note, Mark's new test date - and this is the last time it is changing - is now June 19th! He feels very good about it and I feel very good that it is almost over! I am heading into my finals right now; I actually only have one legitimate test (at 7 am nonetheless - who does that?), but I have like 1,000 final projects for just 3 classes. Wish us both luck!

4 comments:

  1. Is this lemi shine for hand washing or the dishwasher? I may be interested in getting some depending on your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...please tell me it is for the dishwasher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is for the dishwasher you two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mallory,

    Thank you for the write up and we are glad you like us!

    Dustin Bryson
    Lemi Shine Marketing Dude (official title)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...