navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Dresser

Well here is the final product. I don't have a before picture - there is a during picture that I made Stacey take on her phone but she has yet to send it to me. It was light wood with a tint of orange. I thought it was very ugly. But now I think it is very pretty.


We went to my cousin Shayla's wedding tonight - it was very beautiful! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the bride and groom, and her gorgeous dress, but again Stacey snapped a photo of Mark and I on her phone and for some reason she did send me this one.

3 comments:

  1. Very classy Mal!! It's really nice. I guess we might see you this week!! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the dresser Mal! Is it ok that I am secretly praying for Mark to get in to school here so you will live by me?!! It would be soo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...