Starting here.
In the fabulous Las Vegas for a night to swim with the sharks (so 2 posts down)
Then to here.
(This was the most prominent picture for Modesto, Ca on google images, I don't know why but this one was the coolest looking)
With some visits here.
San Francisco, where Mark and I became engaged FYI.
After a week or so of visiting family in the 2 above places will drive down to here.

To get on this.

To go to here.
Cabo San Lucas
Here.
Mazatlan
And here.
Puerto Vallarta
Now I just need to pack...
In the fabulous Las Vegas for a night to swim with the sharks (so 2 posts down)Then to here.
(This was the most prominent picture for Modesto, Ca on google images, I don't know why but this one was the coolest looking)With some visits here.
San Francisco, where Mark and I became engaged FYI.After a week or so of visiting family in the 2 above places will drive down to here.

To get on this.

To go to here.
Cabo San LucasHere.
MazatlanAnd here.
Puerto VallartaNow I just need to pack...






have fun! I hope that you get to see my parents too!
ReplyDeleteYou guys will have a great time :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWe hope that you get to see Brittani's parents also!! We are looking forward to it!!Have a wonderful trip!!
ReplyDelete