navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No day but today

Earlier today, as I was washing out a paint bucket, my dad walked by and said "I'm glad it's you and not me."

Yes we're under construction. Mark and I have taken over my parents garage so we could give our dresser a nice makeover - finally. It's just getting some black paint but it will look so much better our bedroom. I'm very excited for the final product. It should be finished tomorrow, Yay!

In other news, today was a fun, wet day. Mark, myself, Stacey, Jaxson, Joe and Sadie went to Seven Peaks where it rained on and off but we still had fun. Today in Orem/Provo has been one crazy day, weather wise. There have been the most scary and awesome lightnings going on, random downpourings of huge raindrops and we even got a few hail pieces come down on us.

In the evening, my mom decided to take the kiddos on a walk around the neighborhood when one of these random downpourings occurred. I mean it was serious heavy rain. So my dad went off in one car and Mark and I in another car to find the poor, soaking children and grandmother - we got plenty wet just walking to our car. Twenty mins later we got a call from my dad saying they were home. Apparently they headed straight to Mary's house (a neighbor) and were never even in the rain. It was a pointless but fun adventure anyways.

Lastly, we enjoyed Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake today. Best dessert ever.

It's been one of the more eventful days of our summer.

No pictures from the day, except for look at this shark tank pool and waterslide that goes through the shark tank. That's where we'll be in 8 days. we're going to Cali on the 12th (and a stop in Vegas to swim with the sharks) until our Cruise on the 22nd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...