navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday weeks are better than days

A couple weeks ago we went up to Idaho to meet our newest nephew, Eli, who is the sweetest thing. We were lucky that it worked out so perfectly for us to be able to go, and Paige came with us as well. So it was a fun family reunion.

Eli Paul


The happy family


Paige and Susan


Uncle Mark


We also took a little pit stop in Idaho Falls to see this little music man (and his siblings, just no pics of them):
I think he would be happy up there all day. You should try it, Dana. Oh and give him the harmonica too.

Well besides that, we haven't had too much going on. Just school. I'm really liking my classes right now, especially because I don't have to take a test this whole semester - I have one take home test, but does that really count?

Last night though, we had Paige over for dinner - it was great, Mark did everything because I had class until 6 or so. It was delicious too. But Mark decided to surprise me with some delicious molten lava cake as an early birthday celebration. It is so much better to celebrate a birthday week, rather than just a day, right? (Although, I've had like a birthday month though because I got my present a few weeks ago, oh well)

Preparations


Paige, Me and the delicious mini cakes


Blowing out my first candles this week
(notice the powdered sugar flying everywhere, haha)


1 comment:

  1. did mark make the cakes? if so, that is big time impressive. also, you get to spill into two weeks since we will be celebrating on Monday when Asher and I get there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...