navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, September 10, 2010

Shark Pool!

I made such a hoopla about swimming with the sharks and then I just forgot about it.

Just a reminder, Mark and I drove to CA but stopped in Vegas on the way and stayed at the Golden Nugget - which was really nice and big. And we did indeed swim with the sharks. First thing we did was go down the waterslide that goes through the tank; that was a weird experience that gave me the heebie jeebies. Then you could just swim right up to them and they would just circle around, but it really felt like they were coming at you. I was really scared because I'm a big wimp but it was very cool. Totally worth all the hoopla.

This was obviously post-swimming.

And that night we went to Fremont Street and had that experience. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Mallory. You look great. We need to get together and catch up soon. Miss you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...