navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me

Nothing else has really happened in our lives except for a birthday celebration, which happens to be mine. So for lack of nothing else, this post will be full of info and pics of yours truly.

My birthday was this past Sunday and I woke up to this lovely display of french toast, presents and birthday sign.


I opened my presents right away, of course I couldn't wait haha. Just FYI Mark gave me a DVD of Celine Dion's A New Day vegas show and yes I've already watched the whole thing, plus hours of extras - AMAZING! I have to go see her in Vegas next year!

Then we went to church.

After church, we went to my parents house for dinner and cake and ice cream.


We lit the candles and then couldn't find Jaxson, who would of course be devastated if we didn't wait for him, so the candles melted and melted and melted while we searched.

Here I am, nervous for the waxy cake.


22!


and let's end with a bang, with this shot of Jax


On Monday, my sister Devry flew in with her son and we all went to dinner to continue the celebrations of course. No pictures but we all had a good time (I hope).

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, cards, gifts, etc. and to everyone who made the day so special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...