This is Mark.

Recently, Mark and I took a couple trips to the doctors office where we were both weighed for the first time in forever. Turns out, we've both gained 10 pounds since we've been married. Which is actually a little bit strange as I'm pretty sure my eating and exercise habits haven't changed, and if they have it's only been for the better - but oh well - and I hope this isn't too much information or anything. I'm okay with sharing it, and Mark is too.
So we have started playing tennis on like a real schedule. I feel bad though because as I am not a tennis player, or any sport player, Mark is basically teaching me and not getting to really play at all; which is why I think the above pictures are appropriate. Mark is good, I am not. But I actually do enjoy it and I hope one day to be able to play a real game.
Next thing is to get a proper tennis outfit. That I'm truly excited for.
Mark just said to me that "these Giants games are ruining my grades" - Haha, he is loving it over here. Recently, we've been going to my parents house to watch the games in HD and with my dad and brother-in-law. It gets super tense with all of them together. Most of my family has taken a liking to the Giants because of Mark. It's not like we have a baseball team to root for, so everyone is rooting for Mark's team.
That's all I had, Tennis and Baseball.







Guess what?? We are rooting for Mark's team also!! Go Giants!!
ReplyDelete