navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Remembering a birthday five days later

I really haven't been up to much recently. My sister Devry and her adorable son were in town from North Carolina for a few weeks so I've been at home a lot and just hanging out I guess. But now they are gone and it is lonely.
Mark's been taking tests all week, so now he is just taking a relaxing day off to watch college football and the Giants game tonight, while I'll be at work.
Other than that, not too much. Oh we went and saw The Social Network last night with Dan and Casi - I really enjoyed it, and it was fun to hang out with people again finally.

I do have a bunch of pictures from Stacey's birthday celebrations. We celebrated hers about the same way we did mine. Copy cat. My parents took us out to dinner at Rodizio Grill which was delicious - Thanks parents! Then we went home and had cupcakes and eclaire cake? what is that called? I don't know but it was tasty!

Birthday girl


Devry, come back!


Playing, always playing


Cousin Lexi made an appearance


desserts


Asher, we miss you and your craziness!


Jax and his best friend


Ta-da!

2 comments:

  1. I figured there might be photos of the North Carolinians on some Arnett blog so I came snooping and was totally rewarded. Thanks Mallory.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...